A Guide to Healing with Crystals


Hello and welcome back to my website and my blog! 
I bought this book which I loved! The Complete Guide to Crystal Chakra Healing by Philip Permutt. I am one to work with crystals and I want to share with you what I know with more information from this book. There are hundreds of crystals out there and it can get pretty overwhelming and confusing to know about them all and know which ones are right for you. So my intention with this blog is to help you in your search for the right ones depending on what your body, mind and soul need.

The body benefits a great deal from crystals as they work by detoxifying the body from unhelpful energies, promoting a more energized and stress FREE life… Who doesn’t want that?
First I want to explain that when you buy crystals you first choose the right one for you by placing the crystal in front of your belly if you feel the energy pulling you forward it means that specific stone is for you if it pulls you backwards means you need to choose another stone, same crystal just a different stone. Its amazing but that’s how you know and you will feel the pull. Once you have the crystals that are right for you, you must clear them when you get home ( always) so they now have your energy and only yours!. Do not let anyone touch your crystals, if that happens just clear them again :).

Here is a few different ways you clear your crystals: with Sea salts, moonlight, smudge them with burning cedar or sage, run them under cool tap water make sure the points are facing down the drain to run the negative energy right down the sink!!! You can google for more details. After you clear them hold them close to your heart and set an intention for them on you. If you have any questions on this topic please contact me, leave a comment or email me.

Here is a list of stones/crystals that will work to benefit a specific energy center in your body. I am only going to give one example for each. For your Crown chakra which connects you to universe, imagination, awareness and optimism use Amethyst. For Third Eye, mind, ideas, thoughts, use Lapiz Lazuli. For the Throat Chakra, communication, expression, responsibility, freedom, use Blue Lace Agate. For the Heart Chakra, love, trust, relationships, use Malachite. For the Solar Plexus Chakra, physical center, personal power, emotions, use Citrine. For Sacral Chakra, connection to the people, confidence, energy, use Carnelian. Last but not least, for the Root Chakra, survival, health, connection to earth, moving forward in life, use Red Jasper.

Have fun Crystal shopping and ask me any questions your may have. I love to help. I would love to hear from you on how the Crystals are working for you and changing your life in a wonderful way.

Namaste,
Samantha 

Comments