LIFE- What I have been up to :)






In the past few weeks I have gained much knowledge and understanding in regards to myself, my whole life past and present. Understanding more and more how life works. I am grateful for the opportunity to have met Bob Proctor in person, spending four days in LA surrounded by beautiful people, inspirational, motivational and knowledgable. Meeting Mr. Proctor who's not only a great mentor but a man I have a lot of respect for, was on my bucket list. I am happy and grateful for the chance given to me to attend Paradigm Shift and meet this man personally and be in that space.   

Forever grateful to my dear friends Rosangela & Matt for introducing me to this material that has changed my life more so as it is what I needed and have been searching for for years. What I am learning and this experience is a feeling that will last forever and I hold very dear to my heart.

The people I met at the seminar and the new friendships I made are long lasting and based on supporting each other, motivating each other, studying books together,  helping each other grow and achieving our goals! I am so happy and grateful for all of you in my life right now. Reading this blog, supporting me. 

I am studying two books at the moment and other materials as well. I have two reading partners that I am happy an grateful for both of them. I have a live feed on Facebook @alternativehealingwithme and Twitter Alternative Medicine @ReikiEFT Monday-Friday. On Facebook I go live at 8:15am MDT and on Twitter I go live at 8:25am MDT. My videos are to work and help you with daily gratitude, self love and motivational shares also based on my book studies.
I thank you for your support. I will see you live tomorrow morning!

Namaste,

Samantha





N

Comments