Skip to main content

Manifest The Life You Want!


I feel a lot of people have a hard time with this. Manifesting seems to be a foreign thought to many. People  are under the impression that all it takes is to want something, ask God for it, make a wish and poof it comes true. I am here to tell you that it takes more than a simple thought and wish to manifest the life you desire. Keep reading do not stop as this gets better and better. I may be "new" at this but I know exactly what I am talking about so here I am sharing it on my blog with you!

To manifest means to make your dreams and desires come true. To live a life full of abundance, wealth, good health, love and the whole nine yards. The Universe is abundant and we are all children of this Universe therefore we all deserve to be have all the abundance this Universe has to offer! First you have to change the way you think, your paradigms, the way you were programmed to think and feel. You must stop listening to all the voices around you and only listen to your inner voice, your gut. Set goals for your self and do not let anyone tell you that you can not accomplish your goals. Surround yourself with positive people that can help you grow. 

Have gratitude in your heart and in everything that you do. Every morning write down 10 things ( not people)  you are thankful for. Look up to the sky and say Thank You for this new day. Every new day is a new chance to start over and continue to grow. Push your negative thoughts away from your mind and replace them with a positive thought. Be aware that if you are trying to do something and it is not working instead of getting frustrated and giving up this only means there is a better way, opportunity waiting for you. Most people do not see it this way, therefore we see a lot of suffering and failure in people. Giving up is easier than pushing through all the obstacles that may appear in your way but when you give up, you loose. When you push through you win.

Gratitude and Positivity are key. You have got to not only think of what it is you want but You must see it and feel it with everything in you. When you feel inspired to do something go ahead and do it! Do not let fear stop you. Go with your first thought or intuition and don't hesitate, hesitation is fear kicking in. Fear is your worst enemy. It is what is stopping you from realizing the life of your dreams.
I feel inspired when I blog and I start typing away. It is my pleasure to share what I learn, what I feel that I know will help you become a happier being. I help many people by giving advice, coaching and with energy healing. I take great pleasure and pride in what I do. Please don't hesitate to comment and contact me with any questions or concerns.

Samantha 

Comments