Be The Best YOU Every Day :)



I have been thinking of ways to help you achieve your everyday goal to be the very best you can be all the time. It is a challenging one truth be told. Many of you may not wake up every morning feeling great and happy. Sending love to yourself and others or affirming you will have a great day.

If one thing you take from this blog I hope it is this, “ Positive thoughts = Positive results”. I can not stress enough how life changing it is when you get this into your morning routine. Wake up, say thank you for a new day, love yourself and send love and blessings to all and your day ahead affirming that this is going to be an amazing day. Look for the positive and beautiful things that surround you. It is so important to take care of yourself and your needs. When you do, you are in a much better place and mindset to take care of others that need you.

I have written many blogs on self help and I hope you go back and read them over and over. I am sharing with you what works for me and I am living proof that life is beautiful when you look at it with an open mind and a positive outlook. This is not about religion as I would not impose that on anyone ever. This is about you and what you need to do to live a whole happier life. 

Even when things do not go as planned… let me tell you that many times how we plan our life is not how we experience it. When things do not go as planned it is simply because there is something better for us yet to come. I guarantee there is always a better way that works out for you in the end. All you need to do is look around, open your mind to other possibilities, quiet your mind and meditate on it and the answers will come to you. As always I am here to help and coach you as I am qualified to do so. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you,
Samantha 
Reiki Master- EFT Meridian Tapping- Intuitive 


Comments