My Blog on Chakras



You might ask yourself what is a Chakra? So here I will give you as much information as I can. I am still learning about Chakras, all seven of them. It is fascinating. I read this book Healing Chakras by Ilchi Lee and here are some facts you will love to know a bit more about. 
But first allow me to share a quote with you: 
" The part can never be well unless the whole is well"
~ Plato

By the time you finish reading this blog you will understand why I chose this quote for this article. 
The word chakra in Sanscrit translates to wheel or disc. Chakras are energy centers in the body. Have you ever thought of yourself as an energetic being? Our bodies are composed of cells, which are composed of atoms and those atoms are made of Energy!

A Chakra is a " hub" in which the energies of mind, body and spirit are intertwined and sent through the meridians (network of pathways) that run through our body for use in our daily life.
Each chakra governs a specific kind of energy related to various human characters. We have seven main beautiful chakras and I will talk about each one of them one by one on this blog of mine. 
These energy centers run down the midline of the body. They are located on the crown of the head, the forehead, the throat, the chest, the upper abdomen, the lower abdomen and the genital area. When all main seven chakras are functioning well, we are healthy in body, mind and spirit.

Chakras are constantly rotating and vibrating. The activities in them influence our body weight, glandular processes, chronic physical ailments, thoughts, behaviour. When one or more are blocked and the energy does not flow through them or it is wide open, it will result in imbalance that is manifested in all areas of life.

We can influence our chakras, our health and our lives by using different techniques such as: REIKI Healing, EFT ( Emotional Freedom Technique), Yoga, to name a few. But Reiki has done wonders for me and has EFT Tapping. I have written many blogs on the topic and some of them I have shared on my Google Plus profile in Blogs. I am going to share two of my websites on here so you can check the rest of my blogs and learn more about me and my Healing Practice.



Namaste,

Samantha- Reiki Master- EFT Meridian Tapping Certified

Comments