What Is Really Stopping You From Asking for Support
How many times have you caught yourself saying...
"I'm exhausted."
"I know something needs to change."
"I'm unhappy."
"I don't know what to do anymore."
Or perhaps you've been having the same conversation with yourself for months—maybe even years.
You want more for your life.
More clarity.
More confidence.
More peace.
And yet, nothing changes.
Not because you're lazy.
Not because you're incapable.
And certainly not because you're undeserving.
So what is stopping you?
I've asked myself this question many times over the years while coaching others.
Why do so many people stay stuck when they know they aren't happy?
Why do they continue struggling alone?
Why do they spend years trying to figure everything out by themselves?
Is it fear?
Is it limiting beliefs?
Is it believing that asking for support somehow means they've failed?
I believe it's often a combination of all three.
Some people don't ask for support because they don't believe they're worth the investment.
Others fear they'll have to confront uncomfortable truths about themselves.
Some fear change more than they fear remaining where they are.
And many simply don't know where to begin.
So they wait.
They tell themselves things will eventually get better.
They hope next month will feel different.
Next year they'll finally make themselves a priority.
And before they know it, another five years have gone by.
The truth is, there is nothing noble about struggling in silence.
There is no prize for carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders alone.
There is only your life.
And I wonder sometimes...
What would happen if you gave yourself permission to receive support?
What would become possible if you stopped seeing coaching as a luxury and started seeing it as an investment in the most important relationship you'll ever have—the relationship with yourself?
I often hear people say:
"I'll do it when I have more time."
"I'll do it when things calm down."
"I'll do it when I have more money."
But what if the better question is this:
What is it costing you not to do it?
What is it costing you to remain stuck?
To continue doubting yourself?
To stay in situations that no longer align with who you are?
To continue postponing your happiness, your growth, and your goals?
Those costs are often much greater than we realize.
Over the last ten years, I've been committed not only to my own personal growth, but also to helping others discover theirs.
I don't teach from a textbook.
I coach through my own experiences of change, growth, reinvention, and learning how to apply the tools I've spent years studying and practicing.
That is what makes Elevare Experience Coaching different.
This isn't about becoming someone else.
It's about remembering who you are.
It's about discovering the greatness that already exists within you and learning how to apply it intentionally to create meaningful and lasting change.
Together, we create greater clarity, confidence, and purpose so that you can stop surviving and begin living more intentionally.
You don't need to have all the answers before you begin.
You simply need to be willing to take the first step.
A Personal Invitation
If you've been reading my blogs and find yourself nodding your head while saying, "This sounds like me," perhaps it's time to stop reading about change and begin creating it.
Imagine where your life could be one year from today if you made yourself a priority.
Imagine what would become possible if you finally gave yourself permission to receive support.
You are worthy of investing in yourself.
You are worthy of growing.
And you don't have to walk this journey alone.
✨ I invite you to join me through Elevare Experience Coaching—a transformational coaching experience designed to help you create greater clarity, confidence, and purpose in every area of your life.
Let's discover what's possible together.
📩 Email: samanthacervino@gmail.com
📲 Instagram: @elevarebysamantha
Your future isn't waiting for you to become ready. It's waiting for you to begin.

Comments
Post a Comment