Stop Waiting for the Perfect Time to Begin Again
I’ll do it when life calms down.
I’ll begin when I feel more confident.
I’ll make the change when I know exactly what will happen.
We wait for the perfect time because we believe certainty will make change easier.
But the perfect time rarely arrives.
There will always be responsibilities, questions, fears, and reasons to wait a little longer.
And while you wait, the life you want remains postponed.
I Didn’t Feel Completely Ready Either
When I left my career in education after more than 20 years to pursue coaching, I didn’t feel completely ready.
I knew I wanted meaningful work that reflected my personal-growth journey and allowed me to support others in a new way.
But I didn’t have every detail figured out.
Building credibility and finding consistent clients took longer than I imagined. There were moments when I questioned whether I had made the right decision.
If I had waited until I felt completely confident, I may never have begun.
I had to take the first step with uncertainty still present.
And I learned that readiness doesn’t always come before action.
Sometimes we become ready by beginning.
What Are You Waiting For?
Perhaps you’re waiting for your children to need you less.
For your finances to feel more secure.
For someone else to approve of your decision.
For fear to disappear.
For a sign that guarantees you won’t make a mistake.
But what if the sign is the fact that you keep thinking about it?
What if the restlessness you feel is trying to tell you that a part of your life no longer fits?
You don’t need to change everything today.
You only need to stop ignoring what your heart has been trying to tell you.
Begin With One Small Step
Your first step may be having an honest conversation.
Researching a new opportunity.
Updating your resume.
Setting a boundary.
Asking for support.
Writing down what you truly want.
One small step may not change your entire life today, but it can change your direction.
This Is Why I Created Elevare
I created my 6-Week Elevare Experience for women who know they’re ready for something different but keep waiting because they don’t feel completely clear or confident yet.
Together, we explore where you are, what you want, and what may be keeping you stuck. We work on clarity, beliefs, confidence, meaningful goals, boundaries, and intentional action.
You don’t need to arrive with the perfect plan.
That’s part of the work we do together.
If you’re ready to stop postponing your next chapter, DM me to learn more about the 6-Week Elevare Experience.
There may never be a perfect time.
But there can be an honest moment when you finally say:
I may not feel completely ready—but I’m ready enough to begin.
— Samantha Cervino
Life & Personal Growth Coach
Published Wellbeing Author
Founder, Elevare Experience Coaching

Comments
Post a Comment